How to File a Home Insurance Claim
What many people don’t realize is that most insurance companies require claims to be filed within 6 months – 1 year of the storm date.
- The No Limit Roofing advance roofing specialist will conduct a damage assessment of your property as soon as possible to determine if your property qualifies to file a claim.
- We will get measurements by hand, aerial video, and pictures using a drone, or order a measurement report of your roof. If you have a wind or hail claim, our advanced roofing specialist will complete a detailed job scope taking pictures of any damaged shingles. They will assist you in filing the claim and informing the insurance company of the date of loss and damages found.
- Your insurance company will send out an adjuster to determine the scope of the damage. Please let us know when the appointment is set up and we will be out there with you when the adjuster arrives.
- With your best interest in mind, your No Limit Roofing advance roofing specialist will give our itemized job scope and the damages found to the adjuster.
- The insurance adjuster will issue a loss summary detailing the scope of damages.
- Your advanced roofing specialist will then review the loss summary issued by the insurance company with you, verifying that all the necessary line items were included. Together we will review and select the materials. You will receive the first insurance check to begin work.
Watch Us Work
- Our trained and experienced crews will then begin to replacing your roof or repairing it.
Issue Warranty Information and Collect Final Payment
- The final payment is issued to No Limit Roofing upon 100% satisfaction. You receive a warranty and required documents.